We have just launched our new training on the General Data Protection Regulation, specifically for people who work in law firms.
This comes with a complete set of precedents, to help your firm get its systems and paperwork in order well before the May 2018 deadline.
The training not only explains the principles, but alerts users to the risks that arise in legal practice. The scenarios are recognisable and practical. A quiz checks you have understood.
The precedents include:
– a checklist of the action you should take to prepare for the GDPR
– a Risk Assessment Questionnaire
– template notices for your website and engagement letter
– guidance on the checks you should do on third parties who handle personal data for you
– a precedent Data Protection Policy
– a precedent “Information Asset Register” as required by Lexcel.
Socrates is shortly releasing similar services aimed at Estate Agents, and other businesses. If you have clients needing training or support in this area please put them in touch with us.