CONFLICTS OF INTEREST
Gives lawyers a comprehensive overview of Conflicts of Interest.
- Module 1 explains the sources of the rules including the SRA Standards and Regulations and the common law.
- Module 2 concentrates on ‘own interest’ conflicts; looking at real life scenarios such as drafting wills, acting for former clients and divorce settlements.
- Module 3 looks at client conflicts – the basic rules, admin principles and common client conflicts scenarios. It also explains what to do if you have made a mistake.
SRA ACCOUNTS RULES
Covers the objectives behind the rules, big things firms must do to comply, how compliance is checked and enforced, and what you must do as an individual. It is aimed at solicitors, finance staff, paralegals and foreign lawyers who need to be alert to the principles.
SRA CODES OF CONDUCT
- SRA Codes of Conduct – Code for Solicitors
Covers your obligations under the NEW SRA Codes of Conduct. It covers how you are regulated, the changes to the SRA’s regulations and how uses practical scenarios to identify how to apply the new Standards.
- SRA Codes of Conduct – Code for Firms
A specialist module on the SRA Code for Firms.
Socrates is part of the Access Group. Click here
to view our Terms & Conditions
Nobody matches us for quality or price. Price varies according to the number of fee earners in your firm. Call us for details.
Discounts apply for multiple services.
Contact us for details on 0845 345 3300
GET MORE DETAILS…
Fill in this form to receive full details including pricing.