You must “regularly” train your employees to ensure they are aware of the law and risks relating to money laundering and terrorist financing (ML Regulations 2017). Our lively interactive training online lets you meet your obligation.
- Training programme for all practitioners, reflecting the latest law and CCAB guidance
- Online quiz, to check understanding
Suitable both for group and individual training
The new law says you must be able to produce your written AML risk assessment and AML policy to your supervisory authority on demand.
We give you all you need, including:
- Precedent AML policy and risk assessment; specifically for accountancy practices, you can swiftly adapt this to your needs
- Checklists of the steps your firm must take, including under the new regulations
- Client identification & risk assessment form
- Guidance on the difficult issues (like how to make a report, and when privilege applies)
- Quiz questions and answers
- Copies of the updated legislation
Note: we provide the materials in Word form, so you can easily adapt and share them.
At no extra charge we enrol you in the Socrates updating service. We alert you to changes in money laundering law and practice by e-mail. We also e-mail you revisions to the written materials as necessary.
Socrates is part of the Access Group. Click here
to view our Terms & Conditions
Nobody matches us for quality or price.
Price varies according to the number of fee earning staff in your firm.
Discounts apply for multiple services.
Contact us for details on 0845 345 3300
GET MORE DETAILS…
Fill in this form to receive full details including pricing.