THE NEW LAW
From 26 June 2017 new regulations dramatically change the systems your firm must have in place.
You MUST change your procedures and train your staff, otherwise you will be committing an offence. But we provide everything you need.
You must “regularly” train your employees to ensure they are aware of the law and risks relating to money laundering and terrorist financing (ML Regulations 2017, reg 24). We provide top quality, lively online training.
You can use our Learning Management system to track the progress of users.
- Choose either the “general practice” or “international practice” version.
- Includes not just training for lawyers, but also for support staff, and a refresher module
- Online quizzes, to check understanding
- Plus additional specialist modules (e.g. a module on mortgage fraud for property lawyers)
- Suitable both for group and individual training
The new law says you must be able to produce your AML risk assessment and AML policy to the SRA on demand (ML Regulations 2017, reg 18). We provide all this:
- Precedent firm-wide risk assessment, designed for law firms by lawyers, which you can swiftly adapt to the needs of your firm
- AML policy, likewise designed for the needs of law firms
- Checklists of the steps your firm must take to comply with the latest law
- Client identification form
- Guidance on the difficult issues (like how to make a report, and when privilege applies)
- Copies of the updated legislation
Note: we provide the materials in Word form, so you can easily adapt and share them.
At no extra charge, we will enrol you in the Socrates updating service. We will alert you to developments by e-mail. We also continuously update the training and manual.
Nobody matches us for quality or price. Price varies according to the number of fee earners in your firm. Call us for details.
Discounts apply for multiple services.
Contact us for details on 020 7586 6199
GET MORE DETAILS…
Fill in this form to receive full details including pricing.